Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WMS Website

Are you looking for tonight's homework assignment? Do you want more information about Invention and Innovation? If you answered yes to either of these questions, click on the picture below to visit our class page on the WMS website.


68 comments:

  1. This is helpful. Except...you dont give homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this class because there is no homework! Yet. But this class is also fun because we get to work with computers, and we get to crush stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog! Your able to know stuff like what projects we are working on or how to do something. The best part is the m&m dude! You can create your own:D
    U gotta check this out:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is cool and awesome good picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love tech and career it is a very fun class we get to build stuff but the best part is... no homeowrk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha 5405! My cousin told me about how awesome this class was. I didn't believe him but now that school has started, I definetly should've believed him from the start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this class is really fun because we get to use the computer

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to play baseball myself. It was a lot of fun to play. I used to play pitcher and catcher. This is cool that you can see your homework

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like power point better than prezi because it is easyer to control and there are a lot of different ways to express your ideas

    ReplyDelete
  10. nicee ;) i lyk iyt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LYK THIS CLASS BCUZ THERE'S NO HOMEWORK

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am glad that you like the website - maybe I need to start assigning more homework!

    Even if the Homework Blog says no homework, it will still list the day's activities in case you are absent or your parents want to know what we did in class.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i agree with Haines5454 it is cool

    ReplyDelete
  14. haines2589 dont say that he'll assign homework!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think that this kind of website homework checking is a project that all teachers would do well to create and it will help me be less confused about homework asignmets since they are only a click away.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think it i good website because a it help like the ageda

    ReplyDelete
  17. i agree with 1961! I love the MnM dude

    ReplyDelete
  18. it has alot of important INFO!

    ReplyDelete
  19. it helps if you fogot what is your homework

    ReplyDelete
  20. whats with the suit

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well if he does assign homework it might as well be good because tech and career is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  22. thats a nice picture

    ReplyDelete
  23. This blog is rele cool but it wood b bettr if the test scores for tests we take wer on there

    ReplyDelete
  24. l thing your website it rad dog

    ReplyDelete
  25. i agree with 1926!

    ReplyDelete
  26. this is my favorite class

    ReplyDelete
  27. this is really helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i dont think we need more home work the websites ok but instead of lions therye should be pandas hugging and cuddling

    ReplyDelete
  29. Well, this webstite is cool cuz if you forget your agenda, you can look up your homework on it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I <3 tech in careers it is sooooo awesome i lov i love it it iz brastly!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I agree with haines2667! I hope other pople think that too! This website is really helpful for homework purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  32. i <3 tech in careers! my class is the best though!!!!!!we r his favorirte class on a b day!!!!!! Right Mr.Haines!LOLZZZZ!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the new school website because it is a great feature to remind me of my homework

    ReplyDelete
  34. i like this website for the school better than the old one because the old one seemed so cheap but now it looks like they spent money on it but i mean i liked the old one but i like this one way better

    ReplyDelete
  35. tech in careers is cool because we dont have homework

    ReplyDelete
  36. I agree with haines5847.

    ReplyDelete
  37. ayyyy waz up mr.h my homiee (the head honcho) my main mann! I <3 TECH AND CAREER!!!!!!i just totally enjoy this class its amazingly perfectfull lolz

    ReplyDelete
  38. I Love tech on career becaus it is soooo fun

    ReplyDelete
  39. HEY THIS BLOG IS COOL...I GUESS...BUT THE WEBSITES GOOD FOR HOMEWORK..I GUESS..

    ReplyDelete
  40. I also argree with haines5847

    ReplyDelete
  41. ya i agree with 5847

    ReplyDelete
  42. the website is cool

    ReplyDelete
  43. know my dad will be checking it

    ReplyDelete
  44. I think Prezi is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  45. i like tech in careers the most because were all ways on the computer and doing something fun

    ReplyDelete
  46. i love this class it is so much fun!!! did i mention my b day is on the 12th happy birthday to mee! go steelers!!! woot!! >:-0 XD :-D

    ReplyDelete
  47. the website is good for homework and for paretns to get information. i like the blog and the website.

    ReplyDelete
  48. i liked it because it had a funny acsent. also it was easy to understand and follow. It was very interacitve. it was exicithing and fun. I never got bord.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Prezi is way diffrent then power point!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like this class because we can use the computers:)

    ReplyDelete
  51. it lookes like a army site or somthen but its still cool!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Happy Almost b-day haines8312

    ReplyDelete
  53. hehe yah it kinda dose, i agree with Haines5385

    ReplyDelete
  54. I loveee this class, it's soooo cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. this class is cool

    ReplyDelete
  56. meh websites cool i'll be sure to look at it more

    ReplyDelete
  57. i think its cool just and i agree with haines5385

    ReplyDelete
  58. favorite class--> no homewrk--> more time for t.v.!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  59. ther is a tree octopus on the page

    ReplyDelete
  60. MR.H i think this new sight is hard to figure out so i like the powerpoint alot more than prezi also peace out

    ReplyDelete
  61. i no that is awsome

    ReplyDelete
  62. its pretty cool cause you can get your homework of it

    ReplyDelete
  63. i like it beacause it tells me what the class is and u

    ReplyDelete
  64. I LIKE this webcite cause if i forget to write whats 4 homework i go there

    ReplyDelete
  65. It boring except for his picture

    ReplyDelete
  66. it's cool but you can get you home work and ect; so yay it is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  67. haines7187 thatz not very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete