Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Penny Wars

Ms. Brown and Ms. Quill's PAWS group did a fundraiser called "Penny Wars" to support Farm of the Child (Finca del Nino). It is a great organization and the funds will be well applied to helping children in Honduras. Honduras is the second poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere, after Haiti.
The Honduras Flag

Unfortunately (for me) I won the Penny War competition for the 7th grade teachers and had to take a pie in the face.  The video below shows the whole story (from multiple angles and some clips in slow motion).  I hope you enjoy this more than I did.


20 comments:

  1. you deserved that mr haines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I am soooo nice, I would never put a pie in Mr.Haines' face! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUNNY DID IT TASTE GOOD
    HAHAHAHAHA!!
    I LIKED THE SLOW MOTION

    ReplyDelete
  4. penny war..........................yeah

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol i waz there when it happened!!!! jk lol i was the 1st 2 c it though!!! 2 funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha that was funny. all the differnt views and the slow motion was cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha!!! funny funny, i would've rather been the one to put the pie in his face but oh welll!! another time will have to be goodd!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That was rele funny :P... did they let you have the rest of the pie?

    ReplyDelete
  9. im sorry they did that to u but hey you helped honduras!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK so that was sad but it was a GOOD CAUSE RIGHT??:) hahah that was a smilly face and this is a toung pointing out:p do you get it???!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HA HA THAT WAS VERY FUNNY!!!!! That was my fav video.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pie tasted gross. It was warm and thick. It was not a pleasant experience!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way to put yourself on the line, Mr. Haines... twice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They could at least take the pie pan off your face! That is the least they could do after smashing a pie onto your head! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What kind of pie was it?

    ReplyDelete
  16. that was sooo funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete